Ways to Take Care of Your Candle—For the safest and best burn!
- Wick trimming promotes a safe and even burn as well as limits likeliness of mushrooming of the wick and large sized flames.
- Burn 1 hour per 1 inch of candle diameter to avoid tunneling. This is most important on the first few burn cycles
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Keep a burning candle away from flammable furniture or other household items, children and pets
- Do not burn the candle all the way to the candle base, when 1/4"-1/2” of wax remains, one should no longer burn the candle. This is extremely important with all floral crowned candles
- Keep candle free of old wick trimmings, soot, matches and debris.
- When your vessel is empty return it for a refill at a 20 to 30% discount.
- To extend the life of your candle, always store in a cool, dark and dry place. Avoid areas where your candle will be directly exposed to sunlight.
- Warning: One should not place a flame directly on the flowers or allow the candle to burn completely to the bottom as this can cause the flowers to easily catch fire.
NEVER use water to extinguish a candle flame.
NEVER place a candle near a water source such as a bathroom or kitchen sink.
- Additional Care Note: Do not place a burning candle on an unprotected surface. Burn only on stable, heat-resistant surfaces.
Enjoy your beautifully handcrafted candle!